Monday, March 3, 2014

Lure review: Netbait Paca Craw

This is another bait that is one of my personal favorites. It would be a lot easier to name the pros than the cons. Some of the pros are: great action, cheap, durable, lots of colors, lots of sizes, and they are scented. They come in a yellow and clear package. I normally get them at bass pro. The paca chunks are around $2.50. The paca craws are around $4.


I normally use the paca chunks for jig trailers and the paca craws on a shaky head, a texas rig, a carolina rig, a flipping and pitching bait, and a swim jig trailer. They have a great flapping action good for Spring, Summer, and Fall. The size I usually use for a jig trailer if the normal paca chunk. My favorite paca craw size is the baby paca craw and the normal paca craw.  My go to colors are green pumpkin, black/blue, and natural craw. They normally last quite a while on a jig trailer and on a shaky head. This is the most erratic craw style lure I have ever used. They come in 3 sizes on the chunk, and 4 sizes on the normal craw.



This is another lure I highly recommend. As soon as you see the action you will be a believer.



The first pic is of the normal craw, and the second is the chunks.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment