Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A little more is involved in fishing than most think

I fished in one of my favorite spots off the bank tonight. I did not get any bites until I tied on a texas rigged without a bullet weight senko right before dark. The cold front moved through and it messed up the fish big time. If you could even get them to bite they were short striking your lures. Well today got a little better and they bit my senko. I caught two 14 inch bass. They both were barely hooked in the corner of the mouth. Also, the senko had bite marks in the tail. So that tells me that the bass were still a little affected by the cold front because they just grabbed the tail and took it in real slow. Anyway, I will attach a pic of a senko in case anyone does not know what a senko looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment